This is the end result.
The fabric is a cotton knit lace which I have used before for a long swing jacket.
90% of this top was sewn using my Bablylock Evolution serger and the hems were completed using the flatlock function. In the past I have struggled with this, but the gods were kind to me tonight and allowed me to hem the sleeves and bottom hem using a wide flatlock and I finished the neck edge this way too.
Unlike Kathryn on SG I don't have any light-weight knit that I could line this with so I will have to wear a little vest underneath, however I will look out for some light-weight knit on my next fabric shopping trip.
I now need to see if I can be a little more creative to meet the challenge brief and see if I can get another top done during the week.