Sunday, 17 October 2010

Vogue - 8616

V8616

This is my version of V8616.  I did make various adjustments to the pattern before cutting out.  The sleeves were very narrow so I had to increase the width.  I also added some extra ease to the back and hip area.

In addition to the changes above I also cut mine about 2" longer giving me a tunic/top which I think looks nice with the belt.

One problem was the neck area - although it was only a light-weight fabric, once folded over the weight of the two layers pulled the neck edge down.  I dealt with this problem by taking the seams on the neck edge in and this corrected the problem.

The Pattern states very easy - and I think that is more or less true.



No comments:

Post a Comment