Days to the wedding - 6
1. Sharlene's dress,
2. Natalie's dress,
3. Alana's dress,
4. Ella's dress,
5. Esme's dress
6. Sofia's dress
7. Lilly Grace's dress
8. My wedding dress yipppeeeee
Items to complete:-
Lauren's bridesmaid dress.
Well I didn't quite make my deadline, but I am very close. The last dress I need to complete for the bridal party is my D Daughter's dress. I have cut the bodice and skirt out and basted it together, I now need to do the final stitching and then make the lining. I am hoping to get this finished by tomorrow, but my friend/work colleague is flying in from the USA tomorrow morning, and ideally I want to get this last dress finished so I can have some relaxation time. This dress is a simple sweetheart neckline strapless dress, so I should be able finish this quickly enough (she said crossing her fingers and toes).
The last item is a party dress for me to change into for the evening reception.
I have a lovely Vogue pattern I purchased a little while back and bought some silver fabric when I was shopping with my friend Viv in Walthamstow market. The fabric is almost identical to the pattern cover. I will see how I get on, but I would like to finish this by Tuesday night and this will give me Wed-Friday to relax, if I can still remember how to relax.
My non sewing schedule is as follow:-
- Collect my Friend Ann from the airport in the morning.
- Monday evening take her up to London for a meal and sleep over at our flat.
- Tuesday back to the cottage in the morning and then sewing, with a break in the afternoon to meet with a friend for afternoon tea in the local cake shop.
- Wednesday prepare for my Hen night (small gathering with my sisters, daughter and a couple of close friends for a take-away at my home).
- Thursday - R&R then dinner at my friend's house.
- Friday - Nail salon for pampering and then back home to pack the car and drive to the hotel.
- Saturday - D-Day ............................