- Went to take my car from the garage and my resident foxes must have triggered the alarm and run the battery down.
- My sourdough was too wet and plopped on the baking tray (tasty but no height)
- I have gained 1 1/2 pounds while trying to diet for my wedding and that is after having cycled or run and sometimes both every day since Sunday :-( and eaten enough veg and fruit to supply enough methane gas to run a local power station.
- My sisters have managed to hijack my planned hen night and turn it into a possible nightmare, and now I have to re-think what I am going to do or if I want to do anything now.
- My credit card was frozen after signing up as an Elite member for the Runkeeper app and I had the embarrassment of digging in my bag for another card to use so I didn't have to leave a trolly of food behind.
- While ripping the skin off a chicken leg I managed to unhinge my gel nail
- I am trying hard to finish a load of work before I leave for my pre-wedding vacation on the 3rd May and more work keeps getting in the way of my progress on outstanding jobs
- I feel so stressed today that I haven't done any sewing tonight just in case my stress causes me to make too many mistakes.
- I am stressed because I haven't done any sewing last night or tonight and still have loads to do.
Thursday, 18 April 2013
This time next month I'll be Mrs M..........
Do you ever have one of those days, well this is my day.
The only redeeming thing to come out of today was a text message from my daughter saying do you realise that this time next month you will be Mrs M........... I have to say this fills me with both fear and joy. Joy because I'll be the happiest lady alive when my D Mike and I get married, and fear that I have a fraction over 4 weeks to get everything done before the wedding.............................
I hope your day has been better than mine, hopefully tomorrow will be much better.
Catch you later.