Thank you for all your comments on my top yesterday, and the many get well wishes.
As mentioned yesterday one of the first jobs of the day was to shorten my Vogue 8854 top. I took about 4" off the back and around 2" off the front, which as you can see from the before and after pictures has made quite a difference. Do I like it more??? Not sure, I think this may be an alternative to wearing a dressing gown over my PJ's rather than something I would wear out.
So not a complete wadder, but not as great as I would have liked.
I did complete another project today. I made my 3rd pair of Jalie Jeans, but I knew I needed to take them in because I have lost weight since making the muslin, so had to make adjustments to the pattern and was keeping my fingers crossed that I wasn't taking them in too much (or perhaps not enough).
They turned out fine, except for the waistband which is too large in the back. I think I may need to consider a curved waistband. But, me being me, I was up against the clock determined to make these before we headed up to London tonight. I did finish them, however I know that I will need to make an adjustment to the waistband at some time in the future.