Yesterday I had finished the doll but today I had to dress her. The first thing I made her were her shoes. I used some left over fleece I found in my scrap bag and sewed these by hand - it really didn't take too long.
Next step was the doll's PJ's and dressing gown. I chose night-wear for my doll because I thought it would be good fun to make a dressing gown for the doll that matches Alana's dressing gown,
and of course I now need to make Alana some PJ's to match dolly's pj;s.
Here are the end results - Dolly in her PJ's and dressing gown ready to cuddle up and watch TV with Alana on Christmas day. Sadly I didn't have enough fabric to make a fabric belt so used so ribbon instead.
Now I need to finish dolly No. 2 and make Alana's PJ's.