Monday 5 December 2011

Weight Loss Monday's - no change

Sadly there is no change this week.  In my defence, I have had the most dreadful cough and cold and I haven't done so much exercise last week because I was nursing my cold at home, during a time I had set aside as vacation.

Still on an up note, I haven't put any weight on, so I can't complain.

Onwards and upwards, my diet is going to be even more difficult over the next two weeks because I am going to be away on business in The Hague and Dubai, so little or no exercise unless I take some running gear, which at the moment, as I cough my way through this post almost seems unlikely.

I saw my niece yesterday at the zoo and she has lost a huge amount of weight.  Well done Rebecca, you have inspired me as you look great.

More later................................

No comments:

Post a Comment