A couple of people asked for a tutorial on making the Pin Pouch so I made my first You Tube video.
If you are anything like me, I hate the recorded sound of my voice (sure its the same in real life too) plus you don't realise how often you hmmm or er, and I didn't put any make-up on lol, however notwithstanding all the bad bits, I hope that this helps you all.
What you will need:-
- Some card (approx 6" x 10")
- Scrap fabric (I used some quilted fabric) approx 2 x 7" x 12"
- Scrap fleece (not essential)
- Elastic (approx 4" x 1" wide elastic)
- Bias binding (approx 14" long)
- Cord, tape, binding for neck strap. (cut to whatever length you want)
I am finishing off my blue Burda dress and have been wearing my new pin pouch and I can't tell you how useful it is.
Hopefully my next post will be a photo shoot of my wedding outfit I am about to continue with finishing off the last bits I need to do by hand.
Catch you later...........