Tuesday 11 September 2012

stealing photos to blog

Hi All

I am back from the Netherlands tonight and feel really tired after sitting in a class for the past two days.  Thankfully I wasn't home too late tonight and pleased to be sitting on my own sofa.

Ok,  I didn't take any photos at the weekend, so I stole these from Sigrid's blog after she wrote about our weekend together (hope you don't mind).

 Here is Clare and I rifling through all the patterns that were being sold £3 for the Vogue patterns and £1.50 for the Butterick and McCalls.  You can never have too many, can you?????????  Oh well too late now.

And a far more restrained Clare and Sigrid.

so



 here are the patterns that I purchased, so I look forward to sewing these up.



Thats all from me tonight - hope you are all doing wonderful things.  Catch you later..........

2 comments:

  1. Of course I don't mind. It was such a lovely weekend. Hope you get something done before going t KL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have sewn Butterick 5180 twice. You can see the pictures at

    http://everythingsewing.blogspot.ca/2011/06/done-finished-woohoo.html

    http://everythingsewing.blogspot.ca/2010/10/busy-busy.html

    Yes they are lengthened and slimmed up but I do love the pattern very much. Wish I could have made the pink view as I loved the neckline.

    ReplyDelete