When we purchased this fabric we had to purchase it by the square (even though it was one complete piece of fabric) and I decided on 3 squares, one for the fronts, one for the back and one for the sleeves.
Here you can see the progress I have made on cutting out the fabric using McCalls 6436. Initially I wanted to do the long sleeved version you see the model wearing, but here is my second confession - I cut the back out upside down grrrrrrrrrrrrr@!?!!!!! how annoying is that. So I had to make a decision - either to wear the back and the inside sleeve with upside down print or cut out a new back.
I had spent so long lining up the pattern pieces on the fronts, and I just couldn't bring myself to wear a shirt with the pattern upside down, so I decided the only way I could move forward was to make the sleeveless version (green).
I have laid out the fabric pieces as they should look once sewn. I have used the black edges to cut out the front band and the pocket flaps. I have also used the black for the collar and collar stand. I will probably make self-covered black buttons too.
Too tired and too late to do any more tonight, so this project will resume tomorrow.
Catch you all later..................