- Cut a rectangle of fabric 24" by 60" (61cm x 1.52m).
- note to wrap it around your neck twice you will need at least 60" length.
- With right sides together, fold in half lengthwise and stitch the long side, stopping 4" - 6" from each end.
- Turn right side out.
- Bring right sides of the short end together and stitch.
- Hand stitch opening closed.
This is a picture of the page from the magazine (hope they don't mind as it does advertise their magazine) but they don't have a dedicated web site linking to articles in the magazine.
The Hermes looking fabric wasn't made with a 60" length, so can't be wrapped around twice, but it still looks good and I can imagine using pretty pins to place the folds too.