Completely made on the serger, other than a little difficulty in getting the cover stitch to work properly (I always have problems when I thread the machine for the cover stitch), and finding that I had missed one of the layers when sewing the 2nd sleeve in which meant unpicking a serged seam - yuck (less haste more speed as they say) but in the end it was done.
To ring the changes, I made an infinity scarf which can be added to the top to give a different look or worn on its own over a sweater.
To pick up the brown in the design, I have cut out a knitted cardigan design and I am facing it with the same fabric as the top to coordinate them together.
Now I would be sitting upstairs sewing my matching cardigan, however MD Mike's meeting was cancelled and he came home!!