Monday 14 November 2011

Weight Loss Monday - no change



Well perhaps I should change this weekly post to "weight stay the same Monday'" -  because that is what the scales tell me this morning boo hoo, still at least I didn't put anything on.

I did do more exercise last week,  I managed to do about 3 hours of cycling so I guess that was what helped mitigate the damage for eating out a few times together with some bad chocolate moments when I was feeling stressed out trying to get several spreadsheets changed for my boss which had me working from 7:30am - 11pm with only a 2 hour break and guess what, the conference call where I needed to present the spreadsheet was cancelled ahgrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

While I have never been a fan of smoking, and don't have any intention of  starting, I do sometimes envy those smokers I see huddled outside smoking their cigarettes to cope with their stress, in the full knowledge that they are not gaining pounds.  However, of course I know the health benefits to smoking is even worse - but you get my drift, I am just bitching because I haven't seen the scales move this week.

Still undeterred, I start another week with much better intentions.

A cup of tea, low calorie breakfast and then get myself upstairs to do some nice "me" sewing to encourage me to stay on track.  Just hope my blinds turn up early so I can finish them as soon as possible.

More later.............................

No comments:

Post a Comment