Monday 26 March 2012

Weight loss Monday's



Oh dear no change this week, which is certainly better than putting weight on, but not good either.  I guess working from home I didn't do much walking and the one day I went to the office I drove so I guess its once again the lack of exercise other than Friday at the expo when I was on my feet all day.

Its 4 weeks today since my surgery - my post op check up is in a couple of weeks, so hopefully I will be able to start riding my bike again.  My biggest problem is lifting the bike and office bag up and down the stairs at the various train stations.

Oh well back to the treadmill.......  Catch you later......

2 comments:

  1. It's always tough to get back in the swing of things after surgery (no matter how small the procedure). I'm sure you will be back in the saddle (or bicycle seat, as the case may be) very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep your spirits up! I'm sure you will soon be doing very well at recovering AND weight loss!

    ReplyDelete