Following my trip to The Netherlands last week, Sigrid very kindly raided her stash to give me some much needed notions to complete my bra. For this bra I used some stretch knit I had in my stash (without the power-net) but while its not as firm as when you do use the power-net, it still fits ok and feels comfortable. Sadly I had already made 3/4's of the bra so it was too late to insert the power-net, but going forward all other bras will have this included.
I wanted to make some matching panties to go with this bra, so I tweaked my kwik sew 3881 pattern to make them look more commercial. Sadly I didn't have enough of the lace I used for the bra to incorporate much into the panties, but there is a little bit.
I am not sure how much, if any time I will get this weekend to sew, so it feels good to have completed this project.
Catch you later.................