As mentioned yesterday I wanted to complete my matching panties to go with my pink and red rose lace lingerie set and I finished work early enough to do these before supper tonight.
As you can see from the photo below I used the picot elastic that I used for the bra for the elastic top of the panties and then for the legs, I sewed clear elastic on the right side of the pantie legs and then turned it under and stitch another zig zag on the top.
For the centre panel I stitched two pieces of the lace right sides together, I then stitched another row of stitching, trimmed the seam and then folded the two stitched rows over and tidied it up with another small zig zag stitch.
For those of you eyeing up the roses down the front yes I know that the roses are not identical. I wasn't sure how these would turn out so didn't want to waste the lace matching up the roses - will save that for the next pair of panties.
This is the 2nd complete set I have made now and am really delighted with the results - I almost feel glamourous - well nearly ha ha.
Catch you later........