Wednesday 18 July 2012

I came 2nd in the One pattern many looks contest

You may recall a few weeks back I decided to enter my 8 shirts that I had made for my D Mike in the 'One pattern many looks' contest.

Well I didn't win, but I did come 2nd (yippeeeeeeee), and congratulations go to Sherril Miller for coming first.

I want to thank all the people who voted for me - this is the 3rd PR contest I have ever entered and chuffed to bits that I came 2nd in this one.

Read more about the winner here

Catch you later..............

18 comments:

  1. Thrilled to hear that we have someone represented in the competition. You must get a lot of this 'You don't know me'... but I've been following your blog for a couple of months now and really enjoyed seeing the shirts as they've unfolded.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much for your comment and glad you have enjoyed the blog- I was thrilled especially as my other entries didn't get very far. I am glad you have enjoyed the shirt making journey - need to get my last two finished ASAP its just been manic lately lol

      Delete
  2. Congratulations! You and Sherrill are both sewing rock stars!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I had hoped you came in first, one of my votes certainly went for you. Love all those shirts you made.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Cal, I am still happy with the 2nd place.

      Delete
  4. Congrats! Your shirts were great, did you get your purse??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Andrea, watch this space - 2 shirts to make and we are booking our day to go the the Chanel shop in Bond Street London he he can't wait

      Delete
  5. Congratulations. Great work on those shirts!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, well deserved. Looking forward to the stories about Bond Street ;)

    ReplyDelete