Sunday 22 July 2012

Visiting friends and going to the zoo

gosh what a busy weekend I have had, Friday I collected my colleague/friend from the Eurostar train ready to drive to Oxford to visit the partner of my old boss/friend who died earlier in the year, however we didn't have a good start to the journey.

I was running late and each time I called her a man answered the phone which was strange.  When I got to the train station she was waiting for me all in a panic because she had left her phone on the train.  We spent half an hour talking to the people there (not much help) but in the end, just before we reached Oxford, the found out the phone had been handed to a guard and was with the lost property.  Several phone calls later the phone was put on an express bike to meet us at the house we were staying - thank goodness.

Saturday we drove back home to meet with my sister visiting from Scotland, so we all enjoyed a take-away Indian meal and Sunday morning we headed off to the zoo with Alana my beautiful little GD and met up with Mike's son and his beautiful little GD so we had a lovely time at the zoo.


Hope you all had a good weekend too.  Catch you later....................

No comments:

Post a Comment