Wednesday 4 July 2012

Happy 4th July

You can't imagine how happy I was to realise today was the 4th July.  Why is a Brit happy about the 4th of July you ask?  Well it means that I will have a nice quiet evening, and not receive many, if any emails/ phone calls this evening from all my work colleagues who are based in the USA - yippeeee.

So let me extend my good wishes by saying  Happy 4th July to all my readers on the other side of the pond, have a wonderful day and enjoy your celebrations.

4 comments:

  1. My thoughts exactly!!! And as a bonus, Down Under, we also have our State of Origin (football) game on tonight so the males are also taken care of for a few hours. Translates to sewing heaven....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yippeee to you too enjoy your sewing (welcome back) :-)

      Delete
  2. LOL, enjoy the peaceful evening! Happy 4th! Aloha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you had a great Fourth of July!!

    ReplyDelete