Tuesday 3 April 2012

Meeting Sewing Friends - The Netherlands



I had a planned business trip to The Hague this week so I dropped Sigrid an email and the lovely Sigrid and I met up to chat over dinner, exchange ideas, and of course for me to show her my bra making kit and pattern for her full appraisal.

If you haven't come across Sigrid - sewing projects blog I can't recommend it enough - she is a very talented sewer and makes bras that would be sitting comfortably in any high end lingerie shop and is equally talented in all other aspects of sewing - (jealous moi, no, well just a little) .

Sewing a bra is on my "to-do" list this year along with my Chanel jacket, jeans and now a shirt for my D Mike too (fabric and patterns purchased for all these projects).  I have to finish my Chanel jacket complete with a shift dress to wear for my sister's wedding on the 18th May, so I really only have around 4 weeks to complete that project.  You never know I may be able to wear the jacket, dress and underwear all made by moi for this wedding.

I don't get back from this trip until Wednesday night, so there will be no sewing for me now, probably  until the weekend, Friday and Monday - Saturday we have a party, and Sunday the family around which are both lovely events, but means I can't sew.


Just in case I don't get a chance over the weekend, I wish you all a fantastic Easter whatever you may be doing - don't eat too many chocolate eggs.


Right hotel food just turned up so Catch you later........................................


5 comments:

  1. You certainly do travel around! Have a super Easter break and good luck with any sewing you might get round to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy and blessed Easter to you, Pauline! Thanks for sharing Sigrid's link!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I'm so jealous! Heading of town but will read this as soon as I get back. Awaiting arrival of my first bra kit! Can wait to try it out. Happy Easter to you! And hope you are feeling 100% again.
    xo
    dorcas

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was such a pleasure to meet again Pauline. Till next time and happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete