Wednesday 18 April 2012

Tea Towel wallet - instructions


I found this free project download on Embroiderylibrary and wanted to share it with you all.



Its for a tea towel wallet and they describe it as:-

A lightweight and beautiful way to carry all the essentials! With a zippered pocket for cash, and five smaller pockets for credit cards and IDs, you can take everything you need with you, securely and in style. Take two pretty tea towels, add beautiful embroidery designs on the outer and inner sections, and you have a lovely and useful wallet unlike anyone else's.

This would be great for making nice little Christmas gifts - they have put one of their own designs on but I guess you could put a name on etc etc.  I intend adding this to my ever increasing list.

I have recently been wearing a wallet with a thin strap attached to it for my credit cards and cash, for when I don't want to take a larger bag with me - I think you could even adapt this to have a strap and an extra flap to come all the way round the front.

Download the document here if you want to make it.  You will be able to find this post in the useful tutorial tab too.

Catch you later..............


2 comments:

  1. Love this idea and can see it being made from fat quarters or large pieces of left over cotton fabric.

    Must put this one on my craft list and make one or two of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ann that also crossed my mind too.

    ReplyDelete